Monday, November 7, 2011

Tannen's 2nd Birthday

Tannen must have been a very good boy this year because he got two birthdays cakes. We decided to have his birthday party on a weekend (which was also Easter weekend) but as his real birthday rolled around, I felt guilty for not singing to him and letting him blow out his candles on his real birthday, so I made him a cake for just our family to sing to him. Not just a simple cake either. He wanted Buzz, so I made him a Buzz Lightyear birthday cake. It only took me over an hour to decorate!
All that time I spent on decorating it, for Tannen to cut Buzz's face apart.
His Big Toy Story cake for his Birthday party.
Since it was Easter as well as Tannen's birthday party, we decided to have an Easter egg hunt as well. The kids had a great time.
Tannen and his Easter egg findings.

0 comments: